Sunday, February 26, 2017

This shirt is just an old faded piece of cotton shining like the memories inside those silver buttons (Mary Chapin Carpenter)

When I visit Patrick and Randy's Ferntower north residence, I always marvel at the collection of shoes and jackets and bags and other stuff in their massive walk in wardrobe.

I can't compete. Except when it comes to T shirts. Then, sorry boys, I win hands down!



This weekend SWMBO and I finished converting a useless office space in the centre of the house (yes - centre) into a walk in wardrobe/ linen area. 



Jacky has some of her shoe collection organised in there (she has a lot of shoes) and I have a corner for my shirts.

A casual look will reveal my passionate devotion to football - both national sides like Brazil, Qatar and, of course Arsenal F.C., and Rochdale F.C.

Yes, okay - mainly Arsenal shirts - from 1971 replicas. and from 1990s onwards - home and away shirts and other  Arsenal themed casual attire.

But wait there's more. There are Star Wars, Hard Rock Cafe, Beatles, John Lennon, All Blacks, Seinfeld T shirts, and loads of others.

Over the last few years, they've been scattered about in various draws in our houses. Now my own golden boys have been collected up into a nice quiet corner of our brand spanking walk in wardrobe.

Nice.

Love and peace - Wozza

P.S. Jerry understands!

No comments: