Sunday, November 17, 2019

Let them eat cake (Marie-Antoinette)

Jade, Gavin, G Brian, Mabelle, Jacky, me and William at Salt, NP, for Brain's 80th.
- Wie geht's?

Home again, safe and sound from G Brian's big do.

- Say what? Weren't you in Nu Plimf for an 80th recently?

Ha! Yep - that was the mother-in-law. This one is for the Minister of Defence - the father-in-law: G Brian Smith (Smithy).

- I see, all went well with the outlaws?

Sure did. Asher had a baby sitter and was a perfect grandson. Rest of the crew on deck were well behaved too.

- Got in a visit to Vinyl Countdown, I hope.

Alas, no. Pity, but was good catching up with family and I did buy Springsteen's new album from The Warehouse when Jacky needed to buy a dog coat for Rey.

-Don't say: How is the Ceviche tonight?

Do Say: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: