Thursday, December 23, 2021

The future hides and the past just slides (Jackson Browne)

The Purdy men

Wie geht's?

Apologies to Adam Lennon Purdy (on the left) - I missed a birthday post last weekend. Mea culpa.

I guess I've established a tradition now and when there is a rip in the space-time continuum, a glitch in the matrix, a messing with the fabric of tradition, and I neglect my dad/blog duties I can expect to hear about it.

So - here it is - Adam's belated birthday post.

The origin story featured a few years ago and you can revisit it here.

Thirty-five years ago - on Dec 11. 1986, Adam joined the whanau. 

Life changed a little with a second child and there was suddenly a need to move from our two bed flat in Windmill Road, but basically two wasn't like double the work. We made the transition to two children and a bigger house pretty naturally.

He's now married and living in Melbourne and, as with Samantha and Keegan who also live outside of Nu Zild, we miss seeing him regularly. 

Merry Christmas to all of the whanau, spread as they are around the world. Jade, Jacky and I will have your share of the trifle, team, so don't worry - we have that covered!

Love and peace - dad  

No comments: