Wednesday, December 13, 2023

I'm never really lonely in my excentrifugal forz (Frank Zappa)

Not that kind of painting, silly!


Wie geht's?

Holidays are here which means a chance to catch up on those jobs that have been on our list for a few years:

Sanding and painting the outside window frames; cleaning the verandah roof; water-blasting and painting the verandah - that kind of thing.

Thanks to shifting record boxes, I have had a sore back for a large part of the year (MRI coming in January) so I am very strategic about these jobs - anything that involves bending over is a no no. No chainsawing up logs for me for a while.

Instead, because standing straight is much more preferable to sitting down or bending, the windows are at a perfect height for attacking and so is the verandah stuff.

If anything, I think the exercise is improving my back, as well as the battery of exercises from the osteo guy that I do every second day. Cautiously optimistic I am.

Anyway, must dash - the sun is shining and I'm burning daylight.

Love and peace - Woz

No comments: