Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm lost in my head (Teitur)

What's in my head right now:

Reading - PG Wodehouse Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves (page 83 -Bertie's sleep is 'much disturbed by dreams of being chased across difficult territory by sharks').

Viewing - Mad Men Season 5 (finished the last episode of Season 5 today)

Viewing - Aston Villa taking on Wolves (half time, still 0-0)

Listening - Dexter Gordon Darn That Dream (I'm not making this up - that's the track that is playing I swear)

Advice - Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching -

What is most important is what happens within:
       look to what is pure;
       hold to what is simple;
       let go of self-interest;
       temper your desires.


Love and peace - Wozza

P.S. Bizarre/scary bit: I went to the CD pile, picked one at random (Teitur), opened the lyric sheet at random and the first line was the one you see above!!

No comments: