Sunday, May 13, 2012

You can watch it come, you can watch it go (Lindisfarne)

Like Dylan I've been having fun watching the river flow of late. Actually, in my case it's the changing landscape rather than the river.

These three pictures are looking towards northern Hawke's Bay.





While these are looking east and south.



It obviously makes for a very different landscape to what we were used to in the Middle East, living in the middle of a desert with the rest of Al Ain's 400,000 residents.

I should also point out that the pictures make us look more remote than we really are. We do have some neighbours - it's just that I didn't take pictures with their houses in the frame.

I am loving watching the big skies too. This was what yesterday had to offer:


Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: