Thursday, May 1, 2014

The power to dream, to rule, to wrestle the world from fools (Patti Smith)

Okay - enough looking back. As a few whanau have commented - with the last few posts I was getting dangerously close to suffering a similar fate to Lot's wife.

Luckily it's a new month, so time to celebrate a new quote on my 2004 calendar. Oops - again with the backward glance? Sorry cannae help myself.

But that's quite an appropriate quote isn't it? This really spurred me on in 2004 to kick start travelling to England.

I have no idea who Grace Hansen was/is. A Google search didn't help and the various quotes repositories list three or four quotes by Grace but don't offer any biographical data so... she could be anyone. Maybe you're Grace Hansen? Get in touch!

The Humans Are Awesome series of videos on YouTube is similarly inspirational. Here's an example of daft/heroic things humans are capable of:




Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: