Sunday, April 3, 2016

The taste was much sweeter than chlorine and wine (Baroness)


Easter has bin and went like all the Easters before it.

Easter always leaves me in a reflective melancholy mood but during it there were family occasions aplenty to keep me occupied.

Our visitors from the west coast, my outlaws, visited us on Rochdene for the first time and hi jinks ensued as the tour party swept through Havelock North and Napier!

Photographic proof:



After Gavin and Mabelle departed for the left hand coast again, SWMBO and I started attacking some of our fuddy duddy furniture, including the dining table and chairs.

We went for a shabby chic look:



With pretty stunning results, if I do say so myself.  Out went the mahogany and in came the French creams. VoilĂ !

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: