Saturday, May 27, 2017

Let the Midnight Special shine it's ever lovin' light on me (Creedence Clearwater Revival)


A week for finishing things 1 - F.A. CUP
Phew - finally a reason to celebrate this season (you'll have certainly noticed the dearth of Arsenal related posts). The best whole game I've watched for a long while and we showed great resolve to come back from Costa's equiliser I thought. 

In reality we missed a sackful of chances - shoulda been at least 3 nil at half time, but in the end we hit Chelski on a bad day and WE WON!! Wahoo!!

A week for finishing things 2 - Habibi 2 is done - well apart from a supporting post for the middle of the roof and some cosmetic adjustments that is. 

Put it thus: it's my last photo in the maker series that has graced these very posts for the last two months.

What is this thing about posting photos of the improvements we make to our dwellings? I've noticed on Facebook that this happens.

It's blood sweat and tears and a celebration, I guess. I'm reasonably happy with Habibi 2, given that I am a pretty ham fisted builder.

You be the judge. Here's a recap.





...and here's Grace and Beetle Bomb's view:



Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: