Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I can hear music, sweet sweet music (The Beach Boys)


Wie geht's?

Not gonna make any apologies about the musical themes to recent posts.

Having the new turntable, and therefore quality sounds for my vinyl, has reinvigorated me.

Music for me is like the LOML's need for a horse fix. recently, she was finally able to get her riding back on track with a visit to a local riding stables. She was beaming!

It's important.

My life feels seriously diminished without music - whether it be blasting some Def Leppard in the car, being amazed to Bod Dylan's outtakes from Blood On The Tracks on my ipod, or grooving at home to The Four Tops and The Supremes (yes, current listening pleasure is being provided by their 1970 album together - The Magnificent Seven). 

Love and peace - Wozza

P.S. Deeply ashamed this week to be an Aucklander. Rest in peace Grace. 

No comments: