Wednesday, December 26, 2018

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?", "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.", "I don't much care where", "Then it doesn't matter which way you go.” (Alice and the Cheshire cat)

Llandudno's promenade

Wie geht's?

Llandudno is a lovely spot in north Wales. You can read about it here, and here.

We've just spent Christmas here, at Llandudno Bay Hotel - one of those Victorian places you see facing the promenade. 

Why? Bill Bryson - that's why.

He's been a reliable guide over the years.

Right now, I'm listening to the cars hiss by my window while the waves make land in their rhythmic relentless way.

Perfect. 

It's still dark outside - just finished talking to Jade in NZ, and getting ready to head back to England via Conwy, Betws-y-coed, and Ludlow.

This is what it looked like in the daytime two days ago:



Love and peace - WNP  

No comments: