Wednesday, August 21, 2019

All the world is football shaped (XTC)

Photo by Gabrielle Rocha Rios on Unsplash
Wie geht's?

It's exam invigilation time again. The only time of the year you will hear me using the word 'invigilation' btw.

It's a prime time for idle speculation. During this morning's one, I made a list of possible blogging subjects for my various blogs.

I also wrote out the details of our OneSchool Global R.E.S.P.E.C.T. acronym which was displayed on the wall - more on that next time!

At one point, my gaze fell upon a globe sitting on a shelf in the exam room where I was invigilating.

I've always had a hankering for a nice globe. Not a plastic el cheapo jobbie - but a quality one. Would look great in my music lounge.

Fathers' Day's coming up. Just a thought.

Love and peace - big daddy!

No comments: