Saturday, August 31, 2019

In flies a guy who's all dressed up just like a Union Jack (The Rolling Stones)


Wie geht's?

While I was reading Wild By Nature, I realised that I had this sitting on my bookshelf in A.R.F. 

Doh! I'd forgotten that I had bought this and the sequel 2Stoned during my last visit to Chaldon Books and Records in Caterham on the hill.

So I abandoned WBN straight away. And launched into the weird and wonderful world of AOL. Good decision!

I love the fact that he allows many other characters, famous or otherwise to comment along the way. Some like Mary Quant, Pete Townshend, Mickie Most, Don Arden are household names, but it's the old teachers, associates, bosses, friends and so on that add a different perspective to the narrative.

Frustratingly I can only read it while eating breakfast and briefly at night. Ah well.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: