Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book? It took me years to write, will you take a look? (The Beatles)


Wie geht's?

This picture, showing Asher's deep concentration on his book, is a joy to behold. Not only that, but he's now able to turn the pages for his dad as he reads along. Wow!

This is a great landmark.

It signals a few things to me.

He's curious. What's happening in the story and what's happening on that next page? Curiosity is incredibly important!

He loves books and that's down to his mum and dad...(and me maybe - if I wasn't a reader, then maybe Jade wouldn't have believed in the importance of reading either. Just saying). Loving books and loving reading is incredibly important!

He can focus! And as we know - your focus determines your reality!

I love that photo. Love it. Love it. LOVE. IT.

Peace and love - Wozza

No comments: