Thursday, January 26, 2023

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers. Now it’s our turn to do the chopping (Arvel Skeen)



Wie geht's?

Thanks to recommendations from Adam and work mates, the TV programmes to be viewed pile is stacking up a bit at the moment

There is so much content out there, and so many platforms for viewing that I need others to make suggestions for me.  

Currently we are rewatching Andor following our trip to Disneyland and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

We'd watched four episodes prior to going away and then stopped so that we could binge watch when we got home.

I'm loving it even more now that I have Galaxy's Edge memories fresh in my brain. 

The Black Spire outpost on Batuu is the stage for Disneyland's Star Wars merchandise, food outlets and rides (sadly one wasn't working when we visited). 

It is all eerily like the location for Andor's planetary setting - Moriana One (must be in the same star system). Means I feel like I've been there!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: