Saturday, June 22, 2024

Taking different roads (Joy Division)

Photo by Mark König on Unsplash


Wie geht's?

It's been an interesting week of gardening, painting, water-blasting, after a morning ritual of watching the day's UEFA European Championship football games live.

I've also read a couple of books, listened to a heap of records (currently bingeing on Genesis albums).

I am a routine guy, remember. 

A recent post spoke of crossroads. Clearly, I have moved on from one particular crossroad by resigning from my job.

Where am I at currently?

Paulo Coelho in Maktub has an interesting view -

The master says:  

Whenever paths cross, two powerful energies coalesce - the path that will be chosen and the path that will be abandoned. Both become a single path, but only for a very brief period of time...the pilgrim must carry on and never think of the path not taken.

Great reminder!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: