Saturday, May 9, 2009

Snowflakes are falling, I'll catch them in my hands...

I wasn't intending on two posts in one day but we've just come back from a drive up the mountain. The weather was stunning and it was snowing so, of course, Jacky has to dance around in the snow and drag me out of a nice warm car. The first photos are just before we got in the car - as you can see, it was quite sunny. The snowline is just above the carpark.

On the way out of the driveway I took this one of the autumn leaves in the sunshine.

By the time we got to the carpark on the mountain the cloud rolled over the peak and the sleet was just starting and then the snow began to fall and just like in the David Gray song I've quoted from in the title - the snowflakes were caught in our hands. That's Jacky disappearing into the snowy murk and just before she came back and dragged me out of the car.





Love and peace and snowflakes - W

No comments: