Monday, April 13, 2015

You blessed a part of me without lying (Embrace)

In a moment of complete serendipity I was listening to this song while I wrote this and posted these photos - the song is the PERFECT accompaniment for my mood right now and for these photos. Have a listen while you read.

 

For some reason I love these images of the empty underground. Yeah, okay, I know - I love London's underground - I always have. Something about being underground, trains, destinations, bustle, body spam, people with purpose that gets me. And, call me weird, but I love the smell down there!

But I digress - I love these empty peaceful underground pictures (thanks to his awesomeness James Whatley for the link):









Go to this link for more http://emptyunderground.com/

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: