Saturday, March 4, 2017

Therapy through hell (Macca)

Book 3 - Man on the Run (Tom Doyle) 

Again, this one came from that great little discount bookshop in Upper Street, North London town.

I'm about half way through it. Grrrr.

Which means, I'm behind schedule.

That's not Tom's fault, or Macca's for that matter. It's nobody's fault but mine, and two days away at a conference, oh, and a day away for school athletics.

Means I need to go hard out this week and read TWO books. Eek.

Love and peace - Wozza.

P.S. blackberry sequel: SWMBO made a pie!! It was yummy!




P.S. 2 - This edition is late - sorry. Blame it on the painting of my newest music room- Abbey Road Three. Builders came last week and sub-divided the garage - I have spent the weekend painting inside and out, ready for some carpet to go down during the week. Pictures at 11.

No comments: