Saturday, November 14, 2020

This is the easiest task I've ever had to do. Reason had harnessed the tame, holding the sky in their arms, gravity pulls me down (REM)

Photo by Mayank Dhanawade on Unsplash

Wie geht's?

As your ace cub reporter indicated a few posts ago - a recent trip to the docs and subsequent horror at my weighing in at 84.7 kg resulted in me launching a weight loss regime to reach 80kg (no inbetween snacks, no fizzy or alcohol).

Three weeks later, and happily I can now report on job done as my weight is fluctuating between 79.95kg and 80.2kg.

And, even more happily my knees have been amazingly fine since I started losing the weight. It's brilliant - just 5 kg less and gravity is my friend suddenly!

The x-rays, btw, didn't reveal any knee issues that need further interventions.

So, I just need to stay away from the snacks et al and enjoy the benefit of pain free knee joints. Worth it as I can now climb ladders and stairs without winching!

Love and peace out - Wozza

No comments: