Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I don't want to go to Chelsea (Elvis Costello)

Okay so here I am at the Chelsea Stamford Bridge ground - definitely feeling like I'm in alien (nme?) territory. But we're staying in the lovely Millennium Hotel which is about 2 metres from John Terry's dressing room (bumped into Carlo Ancelotti's daughter in the lift (literally) and she pushed ahead of me in a queue to see the concierge but I'm not bitter at all). So here's the proof - also some photos from our walk along the Thames yesterday.

We stopped off at the Tate Modern in Fanfa's honour and my other highlight was a trip to Fopp - greatest CD store on the planet!! But I digress - here are the pics (and yes it was friggin freezin).



And here we are before we set off.

(Me pointing to my side while wearing a hoodie shock horror probe!)

(Jacky tackles a pashmina in our room)

Off to revisit Leigh-on-sea today - Jacky has a hair appointment and we're stopping off at Wimpys! Life on the edge - can't beat it.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: