Monday, October 18, 2010

Time for a cool change (Little River Band)

Yes - it's that time again! Time for a change. So this is a newsy post.

We've had a busy old couple of days since my last posting. Seems we've sold our house (to a lovely family who live in the Stratford region) and I've accepted another contract with Cognition Education. This means Jacky and I will be returning to the Middle East shortly (early November).

I'll be advising in a school in Al Ain which is in the United Arab Emirates. Jacky is looking to continue her nursing there too; I also want to continue with my research proposal through Waikato University - so we should be busy.

Our other energy has been in trying to find a house to live in when we return to Nu Zild in the future. Our focus has been the Hawke's Bay and Manawatu regions. No luck as yet, although we've seen a couple of possible places: one east of Waipawa; and one in Waipukarau. No huge hurry as our settlement day is Jan 28, 2011. This allows Jade to stay in the house and look after the animals until Jacky can return to NZ for Xmas.

Of late I've been getting all the documents ready for the move and we have Adam's graduation to attend tomorrow. So we're off to Hamilton...now!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: