Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm dizzy from the shopping malls (John Mayer)

A rare week for me - it contained two days off work with flu like symptoms: sore throat, slight temperature, achy muscles and a raw cough (too many details?).

I think the cocktail of bugs on the underground in London gave me (and of course Jacky) this icky feeling. I persevered at work for three days (Sunday to Tuesday) but then couldn't do it any more and so had two days off.

The rest gave us a chance to watch Downton Abbey on DVD (a present from Randy and Patrick) - an awesome period drama with a similar dramatic feel to Upstairs Downstairs. Brilliantly written, acted and shot in a huge country house. It had us captivated for two days of non stop viewing.

Feeling better now and back at work today (after watching a dreadful Arsenal display last night in the FA Cup game against Leeds - we were lucky to escape with a draw).

Love and peace - Wozza

(P.S. Jade pointed out there were three orgy references in my Christmas post - sorry 'bout that and thanks for the card Christine - it's now in a frame!)

No comments: