Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Certainly a man should travel (Voltaire, Candide, Ch 18)

Jacky is winging her way back from New Zealand to the desert as I type. She arrives in Dubai tomorrow morning. I am driving to Dubai after work, and staying overnight to pick her and Adam up (Adam is here for a two week break).

Yay!! As Uncle Walt says: Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour.

On the subject of travel and happiness - I have this quote from Emerson on my office wall: Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.


Made myself a milo and this was the pattern that emerged when I added my dollop of sugar (no CGI at work here - true serendipity). As Uncle Walt also says: Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.


Love and peace - Abu Keegan

No comments: