Sunday, September 1, 2013

I want you here to have and hold, as the years go by and we grow old and grey (Ringo)

Time for another trip to the photo vaults this post.

It's Fathers' Day in Nu Zild today, as well as the first day of spring so that' s the theme I will be twisting my photos to suit.

Of course - this is my blog so the snaps are from my perspective but I know many of my whanau are fathers so this post is also for you! If you are a father you do an important job. There is no manual and so you will make mistakes aplenty but there will be joy and there will be a legacy for good or ill. You will live on in your children.

I was lucky. I had a great great dad. I love you dad.

I am lucky. I have great great children. I Love you guys!

With the minister of defence - the father-in-law

Token spring shot
Wozza and daughters and son-in-law

Wozza and sons

Deedoo and his son Graham


Karin and her dad with Wozza (SF 2013)
 
SWMBO tries on manhood for size (which does
matter), Gavin and Mabelle try to hide in the stove,
 without success.
Son-in-law Jesse with Fanfa

Graham and sons part 1
 

Graham and sons part 2


Love and peace - Wozza

P.S. Thanks for the cake Jade. Yum yum!
P.P.S. Thanks for the gift basket of yummy goodies Fanfa.

No comments: