Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wild horses couldn't drag me away (The Rolling Stones)

And so it's January. Happy new year y'all.

I've flipped the desk calendar back. Yes you read that right. I have a calendar from 2004 that I use every year. Each month of that year had a fantastic (and appropriate) quote that I need to be reminded of every year. 

January - Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals - Sydney Smith.

Here are the photographic reproductions that have piled up over the last three weeks.
Randy, SWMBO and Pat

Wozza - shotgun
SWMBO, Wozza and Pat at their Ferntower down under.
Jade and Shimara receive wisdom in Mabelle's kitchen
Christmas dinner at Belle and Gav's with the out-laws
SWMBO and I embrace and recommend the two potato diet

Next edition - the family heirloom!!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: