Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's a buck dancer's choice my friend (The Grateful Dead)

Well well well - here I am back on Twitter!

I joined up a few years ago after a Derek Wenmoth presentation at some conference but it didn't do anything for me - all 'I had toast and cereal this morning' and no substance.

Fast forward to the ulearn14 conference last week in Rotorua - the Baggy Trousers blog has all the goss - and my colleague's prediction of a rehook up came true - let's call her Toni Dunstan - thanks Toni!

Craig Kemp is the man responsible for my tweeting retooling. He claimed it was the best P.D. ever and convinced me that if confined to educational use, Twitter can be very valuable.

So far so good. I've been back for about a week and even if I can only check one recommended thing a day it's worth it.

If you want to follow me -   https://twitter.com/purdzilla and let the good times roll! 

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: