Saturday, June 30, 2018

I'm feeling the heat, glad to be alive, I'm counting the beat, six-seven-eight-nine (The Swingers)


Wie geht's?

Me? Oh - I'm fine, thanks. Just sitting here enjoying that sunrise this morning after a frosty night and thinking.

Pondering really. While listening to a very old but really great and under appreciated Uriah Heep album (Salisbury) in my music room. Vinyl, of course.

In a rare moment of projecting forward, I'm pondering the next week at school and then the two weeks after that. 

Thoughts are increasingly turning to the future: I have a conversation each Wednesday with my new employers in England; there are many items we need to sell or store or pack in these next three weeks.

Those things are encroaching on my here and now. Just sayin'.

No room in my suitcase for Salisbury unfortunately. 

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: