Wednesday, July 18, 2018

If I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me? (Lynyrd Skynyrd)


Wie geht's?

If you're following our pilgrim's progress towards the one way ticket to London's Heathrow on August 9, you will be keen to know that we are currently in Nu Zild's provincial heartland saying farewells to sundry in-laws.

First stop Taranaki - New Plymouth to be specific (pictured above), where conveniently most of SWMBO's close relatives reside, and onwards to Manawatu (Palmerston North): home to our youngest daughter (she wants me to tell you she's our favourite - which I've done but all my children are favourite something orruthers).

I haven't seen my in-laws for a while so I was amazed how good everyone looked. Really. Considering SWMBO's mum and dad are approaching their eighties, and given the lifestyle they have led, they are pretty hale and hearty! Looking good guys!

Her sister, Mabelle, is also fit as a fiddle and on fine form. As she eloquently and elegantly pointed out - my parents aren't around any more - so I should spend time with hers!

SWMBO, Jade and her bridesmaids (Karli and Georgia) are off bridal gown shopping today - my advice that no good decision survived a committee of four - went unheeded.

Never the mind. 

Home on Saturday and the count down of remaining school days begins in earnest from Monday.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: