Saturday, July 28, 2018

Happiness runs in a circular motion (Donovan)

Photo by Almos Bechtold on Unsplash
Wie geht's?

So, turns out I didn't quite portray Jacky's 'I'd love to be more like you' quote as accurately as I could have.

My bad. I often hear what I want to hear. And it turns out I didn't quiiiiiite get the tone right this time 'round.

Rather than, 'I'd LOVE to be more like you', which is what I heard, it was more '(LOL) I'd love to be more like you, but...'

Apparently, she REALLY meant that she wished she could be like me - as in - all Follow Your Bliss with blinkers on, except she's not built that way.

Cool, I thought as she laughed and explained all this after reading that previous post - she's picked up on my use of Joseph Campbell's Follow Your Bliss!

So, as you were - normal transmission will be resumed after this short break...

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: