Thursday, May 2, 2019

We gonna come together, we gonna celebrate, we gonna gather 'round, like it's your birthday (Sons Of Leon)


Wie geht's?

Apart from being Labour Day (appropriately for Jade), May 1 is my grandson's birthday. Significantly, he shares it with Alexander Hleb, Belarusian footballer, who once played for Arsenal F.C.

My 366 Days Of Wisdom book had this as the lesson for the day:

The abode of fishes is the sea
The abode of birds is the forest
The abode of people is their home

Among the songs playing on my ipod (a.k.a. Radio Wozza) in the Purdmobile as I pootled down to Palmerston North to see the new family were:

  • Miracle Of Life (Yes)
  • Birthday (Sons Of Leon)
  • Autumn's Child (Captain Beefheart)

Smiling down on me as I drove were his great-grandparents. I'm going to enjoy telling him about Dulcie and Graham.

Love and peace - WNP

No comments: