Sunday, September 12, 2021

We had no idea that it couldn't be done (Tim Finn)


Wie geht's?

Having just returned from a shopping expedition north with the lovely Mrs Purdy, I have to say that mask compliance is looking pretty good in the Central Hawke's Bay/Havelock North/Napier areas.

Not only that, people seem happy to it.

Made me feel good, actually.

I had to wait a spell for Jacky, so I finished off the latest Mojo Magazine.

While reading it, I came across this great quote from that diamond Primal Scream geezer, Bobby Gillespie:

It's so easy to get angry over the way a dishwasher is loaded, while outside there's a full moon. Life is such a beautiful thing, and it's so easy to lose sight of that.

He's right isn't he! Keep safe. Keep wearing your mask.

Love and peace - Wozza

P.S. What did we buy? Shock horror probe: JFP - cushions. Me - CDs, books, a record.

No comments: