Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Well I'll never be a stranger and I'll never be alone, wherever we're together, that's my home (Billy Joel)

The heart of Wozza's world.

Wie geht's?

The 14th of April has a golden glow around it.

Back in 1962, a beautiful baby girl was born. She grew up to be a beautiful woman. And she married a...(ahem, sorry, I digress).

In fact, she grew up to be the nicest person I have ever met. Not just 'a nice person' but unequivocally - the nicest (and that's a high bar, because I have come across many really nice people in my travels).

For two thirds of her life, she has been my best girl by my side and the pleasure, the privilege is mine.

So, raise a glass with me and celebrate this gorgeous girl - and wish a very happy birthday to the great Mrs Purdy.

Love and peace - WNP

No comments: