Thursday, August 25, 2022

No time for a gentle rain. No time for my watch and chain. No time for revolving doors (The Guess Who)

Photo by John Fornander on Unsplash

Wie geht's?

One of those weeks, I'm afraid - full on - it zipped past me, whipped out a hand and cuffed me on the old noggin and left me flailing and sprawling in the dust - cream crackered.

A series of days filled with stuff that I needed to do for others; I can always tell because I always realise at some point that I haven't blogged for a spell. Nor have I responded to many personal emails.

Me time is what I'm talking about. Got got got got no time. For me.

Didn't help that I slept on after this morning's alarm (always set for 4.30am Monday to Friday) which meant a pressured start to my day instead of 30 mins to do this blog. Doh!!

Ah well. Meh. So a few days slip by. 

The good news - blogging does eventually re-enter my consciousness and hey presto - this post.

You will be relieved to know, oh blogosphere, that I have resolved to write something more sagacious next time this blog rolls around.

Love and peace - El Wozza

No comments: