Thursday, August 24, 2023

Take the trip, eat the cake, buy the vinyl.



Wie geht's?

Before leaving for work this morning I told Jacky that I was expecting a couple of packages today.

She knows that means records and she knows (because she told me) that I buy records on-line when I'm stressed. Actually, her words were - when you're stressed you buy records. I think that's a direct quote.

Stressed = buy records.

It's a tricky one, because I buy vinyl when I'm not stressed as well.

So, not stressed = buy records.

In this instance though, she's spot on.

It's practice exam time at school, my Office Administrator is on leave, which means I need to scan exam scripts back to teachers for marking, which is okay if the scanner is working.

Yesterday it wasn't. 

There's always a work around. It's just stressful sometimes going through the search for one that works.

So, looking forward to those records!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: