Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers for a couple of hours on a beautiful day (Gunter Kallman Choir)

Before new year's day we were visited by a posse of O'Neills (a.k.a. the outlaws). 

Mmm hmmm, yes - this forms part of my ongoing catch up - brought about by my holiday building projects - a tractor shed and bird aviaries but more on that later. They have captured my time, along with reading The Book Thief. It left me an emotional mess - what a book. And again, yes, during the final chapters I cried. How could you not? That's a powerful book huh?

Anyway, the O'Neills - sister-in-law Michelle (a.k.a. Ma Belle) is responsible as she married an O'Neill and Gavin has brothers who include this one - Paul and his wife Jacobi. We had a great visit and a full house (which pointed out once and for all our lack of furniture - we really are geared up for a couple these days). 


Max susses out sundry O'Neills - Paul, Ma Belle, Gavin
SWMBO, Jacobi, and Ma Belle caught again
A tour of Red Phoenix Farm.
Caption competition time or too easy? 

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: