Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's been a long long time since I heard my backbone crack (Artie Shaw)

I've gone gif crazy!

I was introduced into the google gif world by one of my Year 11 students. We use a profile picture on our Schoology pages (rebranded as Woodbook from henceforth).  She had a moving image as her profile picture and it looked cool - she took the time to tell me about gifs and now I'm hooked.

It's perfect for me cos I get bored easily with these things and with a gif you have to keep changing things up.

So far I've used a Star Wars image, The Silver Surfer and a wave (symbolising The Wave - the text we're studying in Level 1 NCEA). Coming up soon are these snazzy Beatle gifs.




Please let me know if you come across a cool one - always looking to mix things up - it's the way I roll.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: