|After packing the vinyl, before the CDs|
It always takes me a couple of days to detox the teacher in me; for my body clock to start resetting a little later each morning.
So, YES, it's the second term holidays and you find me dismantling Abbey Road Two (a.k.a. the A.R.T. room).
As I mentioned, we're on the move and I'm preparing to get my stuff into Abbey Road Three (a.k.a. the A.R.T. room) at Rochdene.
A few thoughts struck me as I started taking down the Beatle posters, peeling off the blue tack, loading my vinyl into boxes, and generally creating mess:
- Man - I have a lot of stuff;
- Man - I love my stuff;
- I should play that album - now;
- I need to read that next;
- I hope this all fits in ART(hree) [a smaller version of ART(wo)];
- How the hell am I going to cope with all my music in boxes for a few weeks? Yes Wozza - there is the ipod and it can go through the stereo...still...
|ART in disarray|
I hope I always will be!
Love and peace - Wozza