Saturday, April 11, 2020

Check it out now, the funk soul brother (Fatboy Slim)


Wie geht's?

As I was researching the pictures for that Wozza in the seventies celebration (see back a couple of posts) I came across a veritable mountain of family snaps featuring me and my younger brother. 

Our dad was a keen amateur photographer and he took loads of pictures of us together. I hadn't quite realised how many!

Before our lives diverged at the end of 1981 (I moved away from home to flat by myself while going to Auckland Secondary Teachers' College), we were 'the boys', as in Dulcie, Graham and the boys.

From our perspective in 2020, those 22 years when our lives intersected, from 1959 to 1981, have become a relatively short lived period in our lives. 

For much of that time, though, as these pictures show, we were tight as. 









Off to Sunday school







Love and peace - Ross' older brother

No comments: