Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy (Cobra Kai)


Wie geht's?

I've been out of sorts of late - combination of a head cold and second Covid-19 jab.

Energy reserves have been at a lowish ebb - like those rain reservoirs that decrease without rain. 

I needed some rain, maan!

That doesn't mean the demands change though. Work continues at a relentless pace, home chores don't go away, and my routines and habits require observance. Tough ole life innit!

The people around me are great though. Colleagues at work and family keep me grounded and on track.

Result being that I feel my drive and determination to do well reviving. Slowly.

Culture wise: Jacky and I have been enjoying the return to the eighties with Cobra Kai on Netflix.

Full on cheese and we can predict the plot shifts a few episodes in advance but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Actually - it helps! 

Star of the show is John Lawrence (played by William Zabka) - as Daniel Larusso's nemesis. Zabka's performance is spot on.

Nice too, that the show finds room for many of the original Karate Kid cast.

As the energy returns, the show is the perfect accompaniment.

Love and peace - Sensai Wozza

No comments: