Friday, June 2, 2023

I'm walking on air (Robyn Hitchcock)



Wie geht's?

I love my friends. Catching up with them bookended a working trip to Auckland and the northern provinces at the end of the week.

Two of my closest friends and I are united by a shared sense of humour and connection. 

When I mentioned I was reading Bob Mortimer's book, they immediately quoted back to me stories from Would I lie To You! We laughed again about some of Bob's true tales without any further explanation.

When I mentioned it to a few other friends they didn't immediately tune in to his Bobness.

So for them and as both a primer and a celebration of Bob Mortimer, check out the following from Would I Lie To You. 

By the way, if you don't cry with laughter during the owl story you have no sense of humour. Just sayin'.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: