Wednesday, November 15, 2023

No man steps in the same river twice (Heraclitus)

Photo by Darya Ivanchuk on Unsplash


Wie geht's?

Life is a constant state of change. That river just keeps on flowing. From second to second my mind is in a constant state of change.

I realise that I don't need to embrace a change necessarily, or fight a change, because another change is coming.

To get upset at a change in my life, is to wrongly assume that the change will last.

Jacky and I were talking about this last night. She correctly pointed out that being upset at a change, or agitating for a change is the wrong perspective.

This was interesting coming from her, as she's usually of the opinion that only dead fish go with the flow. But in this instance she was encouraging me to think about taking time for the universe to realign a change. 

Because, who knows what's next. And who knows what's good or bad.

Love and peace - Jacky's husband

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness l said something useful 🤣🤣🤣