Saturday, May 11, 2013

I can see my life is in the hands of destiny (Natural Gas - yes that was really their name)

I landed firmly on earth after the highs of the wedding when SWMBO and I returned to Otane to find that my gmail account had been hacked and that the hackers used info to take out a large sum of money from my bank by fraudulent means.

What a shock! Our accounts have been frozen while the bogus emails and the bank actions are being investigated by the fraud office. We've had to close accounts and open others and I've, quite naturally, sent the gmail account into oblivion!

Today's drama has been a  telecom fault paralysing our phone lines and our water pump had a hissy and stopped working leaving us with no water!!

Eek!

Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you.

Grizzly at San Francisco zoo a week ago.


Luckily all of this has been balanced  by SWMBO and me starting new jobs this week and the carpet and lino was laid in the A.R.T. room on Friday. The weekend has been solidly packed with school work and arranging the music DVD and book collection in Abbey Road Two.

Wonderful! All my vinyl is back on shelves and the room both looks great, feels great (mmmm new carpet) and is really warm now.

Okay - nuff of the news. The next post will get back to wrapping up the San Francisco experience.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: