Monday, February 16, 2015

Feathers fall around you and show you the way to go (Neil Young)

I am taking my time reading Waging Heavy Peace (Neil Young).

How cool is Neil? He's one cool cat, is how cool he is.

He's one of those unique people who can universally connect via his work - whether that's in music or his writing.

I have just read this economical bit on writing that I nodded to and said 'yeah' to out aloud!
Writing is very convenient, has a low expense, and is a great way to pass the time.
Yeah! (sorry - that was aloud again).

That's pretty much my response to my students who can't believe I publish a blog post every day on one of my four weblogs.

Actually I'm not as articulate as Neil. I just say - I love writing. But from now on I'm adopting Neil's sentence.

Love and (heavy) peace - Wozza

No comments: