Monday, July 6, 2015

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad (Tears For Fears)

After packing the vinyl, before the CDs
Wahey - 6.05 am! My first sleep in of the holidays.

It always takes me a couple of days to detox the teacher in me; for my body clock to start resetting a little later each morning. 

So, YES, it's the second term holidays and you find me dismantling Abbey Road Two (a.k.a. the A.R.T. room).

As I mentioned, we're on the move and I'm preparing to get my stuff into Abbey Road Three (a.k.a. the A.R.T. room) at Rochdene.

A few thoughts struck me as I started taking down the Beatle posters, peeling off the blue tack, loading my vinyl into boxes, and generally creating mess: 

  • Man - I have a lot of stuff; 
  • Man - I love my stuff; 
  • I should play that album - now; 
  • I need to read that next; 
  • I hope this all fits in ART(hree) [a smaller version of ART(wo)]
  • How the hell am I going to cope with all my music in boxes for a few weeks? Yes Wozza - there is the ipod and it can go through the stereo...still...

ART in disarray
My overriding thought: I really am still a-wide-eyed-naive-teenager-collecting-things-I'm-passionate-about at heart.

I hope I always will be!

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: