Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tomorrow I'll be glad, because I've got Friday on my mind (The Easybeats)



New glasses.

I love my new glasses.

It may have taken nigh on 60 years but I finally got glasses that I love to wear. That's never happened before.

The last pair, bought in the Middle East, have lasted me the longest but the lens had started falling out with disturbing regularity since Feb and I bit the bullet.

I knew what I wanted. Some heavier black rimmed glasses that remind me of Keegan's and my dad's, but that were modern and mine.

Freakily, the first pair I saw at OPSM (Whangarei) were the ones. 

Literally, (stay with me), I walked into the shop with Jacky, walked towards a display of Ray Bans, eyes fixed on a black pair, tried them on. No need to try any others. Bought them.

Took all of 30 seconds.

Must have been the easiest OPSM sale ever!!

When I put them on I feel great. Can't say anything fairer than that, can you.

No comments: