Monday, May 3, 2021

Move on over stand astride, my cruise control's in overdrive (Little Feat)

Photo by Emma Matthews Digital Content Production on Unsplash

Wie geht's?

The return to work this week after the massive high of a two week break (that included our trip to Taupo and Asher's second birthday) has been a tad challenging, I must admit.

No more popping on a record and catching time to read/blog/garden and so on. I'm not usually a big fan of vacations because they play havoc with my daily routines, but this one was both very much needed and well used!

Instead, a return to more spartan rations, regular exercise (walking around the Sports Park next door at lunchtime), daily two hour commutes and nightly exhaustion are back on the table.

Who knows what's good or bad!

I need to eat less, exercise more, think more, use my brain and skills more. Right?

So, I'm pleased to be back in harness, in the old bib and tucker, ready for a ten week sprint through Term 2.

Love and peace - Wozza

No comments: