Thursday, November 18, 2021

There you go, and baby, here am I (Buddy Holly)

Photo by Roberto Martinez on Unsplash

Wie geht's?

You find me alone again naturally in a Gisborne motel room. I wasn't intending to come back to Gisborne until Term 1 next year but needs must.

I always like it when I get here but it's such a mission - four hours drive with a stop off in Wairoa for a coffee and a few muffins for the crew at the Gisborne campus (today's carrot ones were amazing).

I'm not used to my own company these days and a day at the Gisborne campus after a long drive (thank goodness for Greg's WTWMC* Spotify playlist), with dinner alone followed by writing this in a motel room - is all a slight shock to my system.

I'm okay doing this a couple of times a term but neither Jacky nor I would cope with any more than that.

Love and peace - Wozza

* Stands for Wander To Wozza's Music Club - with exclusive membership limited to three amigos. The world can enjoy our superb taste in music though by checking it out here.

No comments: