Monday, November 29, 2021

I've got a feeling, I think that everybody knows (The Beatles)

Happy 30th to DLG

Wie geht's?

Thanks to Peter Jackson and Jade Purdy the weekend was a super lovely one. 

We celebrated Jade's 30th birthday with her on Sunday. BTW I love that photo above - beautiful!

This means the Purdettes pictured below are all now in their thirties. As a mate said to me recently - who would have thought we'd have children in their thirties? Feels strange given I still feel 22 inside but there you go.  


And Peter Jackson? Well, there are no words of gratitude adequate enough.

I watched the three episodes of Get Back over three days with a permanent grin. The culmination of the rooftop concert makes even more sense as a climax now. Maybe even Macca will agree with that - at the time he was really unsure about the roof as a venue - he was aiming for a more conventional audience.

I loved it and I'll be watching it again.

That brings to an end, for now, celebrations of the original Let It Be album and film. Phew - records, book and the three Get Back episodes. 

Job done!

Love and peace - Warren Ono Purdy

No comments: