Monday, July 1, 2024

How can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team? (Billy Bragg)



Wie geht's?

As readers know, currently, following the UEFA Euro 2024 competition in Germany is my daily routine.

Football! It's been a lifelong passion, and it is always going to be. 

That's sad news for Jacky because I dream about scoring goals, making key tackles or providing killer through balls to strikers.

Unfortunately, when I dream those things, my body is extremely active, and I end up kicking Jacky! And rather than being incredibly flattered that she has been cast as the opposing player or even the ball, she cries out as if she's been kicked (ouchy, which she has been).

I usually wake up at that point and apologise profusely, or else I have no recollection of the dream and action when I do eventually wake up.

We really need a bigger bed!

Love and peace (and sorry again JFP) - Wozza

No comments: